Thursday, August 4, 2011

14 Day Hair Challenge!

Hello lovely ladies!

The beginning of this week brought on a harsh realization... 

...My hair is BORING! 



Sure, I can go from curly to straight in the blink of an eye, and now and then I'll throw on a little hat if I'm feeling sassy. But that's about the sad extent of my follicle creativity. Spending so much time and effort on my make-up has left my poor locks seriously neglected!

SOOO our team has decided to accept a 14 Day Hair Challenge, and we want you to join us! Every day for 14 days we will execute a different hair style! We will feature pics, and even tutorials if you guys are interested in replicating anything we've done. Keep in mind that while our team can glamorize your face like you've never seen, we are NOT hair-stylists. All of the looks we come up with will be completely elementary. Which means that YOU will be able to replicate them 100%! 

At the end of the 14 days we will choose the BEST overall challenge winner, and that person will receive an awesome (and we mean AWESOME) prize!

So join us! Spread the word! Switch it up and spruce up your do with the Blend team! 

2 comments:

  1. I come to that same realization SO many times. I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see what we come up with too, Alexis... lolol

    ReplyDelete