Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love those before and afters

Baywood Country Club in Rehobeth Beach, DE., was the setting for the wedding of beautiful Nicole.  Nicole is such a natural beauty with porcelain skin and blue eyes.  I could not wait to get a hold of her Sunday.  She was such a calm bride, working and directing up to the moment she sat in my chair, but never once being impatient or rattled.  I just loved her!  She was nice enough to let me take a before and after picture (not that she had anything to worry about).  She was truly one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen.  Her dress was breathtaking.  All in all it was a perfect day, and worth the 5 hour, round-trip drive.  Congrats Nicole!  I'll post the real pictures as soon as I get them, so excuse the amateur shots.       XXOO     Kathy


p.s. Her hair was done, above, by Jennifer Sammons-Mitchell, www.JennSammonsHairDesign.health.officelive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment