Fall is Bringing us the Thick and Full Brow! Are you ready to stop Tweezing???
Eyebrows are the most important feature on a woman’s face. This Fall it is all about the thick and beautifully natural eyebrow. Inspired by Actress, Audrey Hepburn, tweezing overload is not the way to go this season.
If you are looking to achieve that naturally here are some home remedies to help speed up brow growth!
- Lemon: Cut a slice of lemon and rub it on your eyebrows.
- Egg: Beat an egg yolk and apply it on your eyebrows with a cotton ball. Keep for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water. This helps in improving the hair follicle.
- Almond Oil: Massage your brows with almond oil.
- Milk: Dip a cotton dab or a sponge into milk and apply it on your brows. Rub the cotton or sponge into your brows. Do this as and when you get time. You can use coconut milk too.
- Onion: Fresh onion juice also helps in augmenting brow hair growth. It may make you cry but it will be worth it for the price of thick eyebrows.
Artist Tip: You can always use an eyebrow pencil to help volumize your perfect brow!!