Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Boudoir Party

I recently had the pleasure of being the Blend makeup artist for a Boudoir Party in Baltimore, Maryland.  The event was set up and photographed by the amazingly creative Cindy Alderton of Boudoir Affaire (www.boudoiraffaire.com).  Hosted by Ty Watkins for her best friend's  birthday, these girls were beautiful and ready to work it!

Here's how it worked.  Ty booked an overnight room at the Sheraton in Towson, provided plenty of yummy snacks and cocktails, invited a few of their closest friends, and the party began!  Cindy used the bedroom and her incredible imagination to set the perfect backdrop for her classy, make you feel beautiful, boudoir photos.  Each girl took turns changing and then having their private photo session.  While the boudoir shoot was in session each of the other girls got hair and makeup from me!  It was the perfect party atmosphere.  I don't think I have ever had so much fun doing what I already love.  These were the most beautiful, smart, fun women I've worked with in while.  Once they were all glammed up, the ladies had planned a night out in Baltimore, but when I left the party was in full swing and I'm not sure if they ever left the hotel.

If you'd like to book a Boudoir Party it's simple, just contact Cindy (www.boudoiraffaire.com) and she'll give you all the pricing and details.  See you there!                   XOXO    Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment